User Tag List

Thread: Subscribe to the free monthly online companion birds newsletter named "WINGED THINGS"

Parrots

1 female Double Yellowheaded Amazon named Beertje (almost 40!), 1 female Umbrella Cockatoo named Maxi (age: 4), 1 male Congo African Grey named Alex (age: 4), 1 male Jenday Conure named Jopie (age: 9), 1 female Pyrrhura Molinea (Greencheek Conure), Cinamon mutation named Kiwi (Age: 6), 2 male Pacific Parrotlets, blu mutation (brothers

Subscribe to the free monthly online companion birds newsletter named "WINGED THINGS"

Hello Precisely Parrots members,

An Amercan friend of me named Karen Wingrove publishes a fantastic online companion birds newsletter every month, since November 2012.
    It's a very imformative but also fun newsletter with loads of companion birds information about behaviour, breeds, food, video's, sites etc. etc. etc.......
    This newsletter is named "WINGED THINGS". Worldwide there are about 600 members now. The membership is totally free!

You can subscribe to "WINGED THINGS" by sending an e-mail to Karen with "subscribe" in the subject line.
    The e-mail-address is: kwingrove@centurylink.net
    Please write in the e-mail-tekst:
    "As a Precisely Parrots-member I am advised by Rita Wien to subscribe to your wonderful companion birds newsletter named "WINGED THINGS"!"

I advice you all to subscribe, because this newsletter has a professional quality and it's fantastic and it's for free!

Please let me know when you have subscribed at "WINGED THINGS".

By the way, "WINGED THINGS" is archived too, so you can find any issue of "WINGED THINGS".
    Go to: www.avalonaviary.com/wingedthings/yrmonwingedthings.pdf to find all the "WINGED THINGS" newsletters!

You might also like to visit Susan Cochran's site www.avalonaviary.com

Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Rita
    Last edited by Rita; 02-16-2014 at 10:17 AM.