User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adding A New Member!!!!!

Parrots

~Rizzy~the green cheek conure ~Lilou~the senegal

Adding A New Member!!!!!

Oh my gosh I'm so excited. I go to pick up my new baby senegal on the 16th!!!!!! I had decided I wanted a meyers or senegal as my next flock member and loe and behold I found a breeder who has two babies available that lives nearby. He's only 45 minutes away! Which is good I didn't want to have to get a bird shipped but I just couldn't find any near me . . . till now

2. The following 6 users like this post:

aliray (05-07-2013), ConureCrazy (05-14-2013), Honesty (05-07-2013), Kalidasa (05-10-2013), keepsmiling (05-07-2013), mistywaterwoman (05-07-2013)

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    That is really great! Senegals are so great I love mine dearly he is just a great guy to have around, even with his horrible past he is such a positive accepting fellow!

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    Big congrats on your baby! We will require lots of fun pics and stories!
    keep smiling

Akita/lab~Heartly, Netherlands Dwarf Bunny~Elliot, Fancy Goldfish & Loaches

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    My Sen is fast becoming one of my best birds!

Parrots

Thanks guys! I've been researching and senegals really seem like such personalities. I can't wait to meet my new lil one it's gonna be a long wk and a half

Congrats on your new Baby and we look forward to seeing pics

Parrots

Keiko - yellow crowned amazon parrot
    looking forward to the pics!!!! ive heard great things about these birds

Parrots

Tiki,african redbellied, Sweetie Pie quaker, Chiquita, yellow sided gcc, Lucas, spanish timbrado canary
    Congrats can't wait to see pics

Parrots

2 peach faced lovebirds (one is seagreen)
    Wonderful!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

What are you naming him/her??

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by mistywaterwoman View Post
    Wonderful!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

What are you naming him/her??
    Thanks everyone! I have no idea what I'll be naming him but after I get a feel for his/her personality I'm sure the name will come to me I'm so excited I can hardly wait and yes I will be posting lots of pics!!! It would be nice if he got along with my gcc in the future but I've heard senegals don't always get along well with others lol. I'll just have to wait and see after quarantine. Btw how long should I quarantine the senegal before it's safe to have him in the same house as my gcc?

12. The following user likes this post:

mistywaterwoman (05-10-2013)