User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet my Charlotte :)

Parrots

Nanday Conure (Rowdy), YCA (Pete) and CAG (Miss Merlin)
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsmiling View Post
    Yuna is a doll and loves everyone too. I will write about her soon. It is funny, but this is one species of bird that I can pick the males from the females. The females just have a girly look to them.
    Lol, I can only do it with Greys I knew the moment I saw that one Merlin was flirting with at the vet's that it was a male. And Merlin is a very obvious female, which to me just makes it funnier that someone first thought she was a boy and gave her a boy's name.

2. The following user likes this post:

keepsmiling (04-25-2013)

Banned

Parrots

Hunter (YN Amazon) - Sam (Magna DYH Amazon) - Nikolai (B&G Macaw) - Ripley (GW Macaw)
    Charlotte is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't get over the color of these gorgeous birds!!! It's a VERY good thing I'm maxed out on birds, lol.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

keepsmiling (04-25-2013), Pinkbirdy (04-22-2013)

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    I spied a couple more awesome photos of Charlotte in your album. Especially the one that is the next one of her after the one you posted. Will you post them too, pretty please?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    I couldnt find the one [Keepsmiling]