User Tag List

Thread: Good Morning Frankie!

Good Morning Frankie!

We slept in. Maybe a little too long. Frankie was saying his "Good Morning Frankie" in his most irritated tone. Uh, yeah. We slept a little bit too late. He was past the cheery remark, past the pouty remark, and into his irritated remark. But we got up before he was yelling it. lol

2. The following 7 users like this post:

Honesty (02-08-2014), kendrafitz (02-08-2014), Maddy (02-12-2014), Mare (02-12-2014), Pinkbirdy (02-09-2014), plax (02-08-2014), ShellyBorg (02-12-2014)

Debra, is he in a bad mood now? Codie has a terrible strop if I am late getting him up!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    haha! They can sure develop attitudes when things aren't quite to their liking
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

I gave him a nutriberry. All is right with his world now. lol. Food is the way to that boy's heart.

6. The following 3 users like this post:

Anne & Gang (02-08-2014), ShellyBorg (02-12-2014), Turquoise (02-12-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I gave him a nutriberry. All is right with his world now. lol. Food is the way to that boy's heart.
    I have a boy who's exactly the same in the food being the way to his heart respect. His name is Salsa
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

8. The following 3 users like this post:

Debra (02-12-2014), ShellyBorg (02-12-2014), Turquoise (02-12-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Oh how you have been tongue lashed by a smallish green bird Debra!! Isn't it funny how birds think we have nothing else in this world to do but cater to them! Wonder where they get that idea from?

My flock takes spells of one day they are happy in their homes piddling, eating or whatever they do when I am asleep & they are not. Then the next I hear all manners of screams as if the house fell down on their heads. Especially from Leyla Belle with her sounding like a raspy crow!
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

10. The following user likes this post:

Debra (02-12-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    It's funny how their voice escalates when it takes us awhile to get to their needs!

12. The following user likes this post:

Debra (02-12-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C