User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: February Photo Competition (Cheekiest Photo Ever With Caption)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Maddy love how you have spelt his name there

2. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (02-18-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Great entry Maddy! And Peatree's toy is adorable.

I agree Debra, it is definitely going to be hard to decide on just one photo. Do you think Wendy would agree to just go ahead and give prizes to all the entries?

Folks you still have 3 more days to enter. The competition doesn't close til midnight Central time in the US on the 21st.

So all you new members come join the fun and add a photo on here. What better way to get acquainted than to beat us 'old pros at this competition' with your winning photo!
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Kendra, you say you don't have any cheeky photos to enter? Surely 'Her Royal Highness'~~Rosie has plenty of cheeky photos since she is the boss in your house.

Look again and find a funny, silly or bratty one. We just have to have a Rosie photo to complete the competition.
    ~~My Flock~~

5. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (02-19-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)

February Photo Competition (Cheekiest Photo Ever With Caption)

Lol, thanks De'Andrea!

While I was attempting to get a photo of her feet, I snapped this one. Don't know how cheeky it is and I have no makeup on. Just look at her, not me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	1931
    "Got your nose Mom!"
    Last edited by kendrafitz; 02-19-2014 at 03:53 PM.
    Rosie & Kendra

7. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (02-19-2014), Mare (02-23-2014), Turquoise (02-20-2014)

That is super cute! Your caption could be "Got your nose!". lol

9. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (02-19-2014), kendrafitz (02-19-2014), Turquoise (02-20-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Thanks Deb I forgot all about the caption. I used you suggestion. Thanks!!
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Kendra ,I think that its a riot !!! Shes looks like she doesn't want to miss out
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

12. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (02-20-2014)

Parrots

Awesome Kendra and Rosie!! I knew you could come up with a good one.

Certainly going to be fun voting this time!! Debra, can you maybe fix the poll to where we can sneak another vote or two in? I already know I can't possibly vote for just one photo!
    Last edited by Turquoise; 02-20-2014 at 08:43 AM.
    ~~My Flock~~

Great entries everyone

We still have one day left! Come on, I'm sure there are more entries to be had out there!