User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: February Photo Competition (Cheekiest Photo Ever With Caption)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets

February Photo Competition (Cheekiest Photo Ever With Caption)

OK folks, it is time to get the February Photo Competition started.

The subject matter chosen by Steve (coltfire) for the February competition will be: ~~Cheekiest Photo Ever With Caption~~This month we are looking for the cheekiest photo of your bird(s). But hold on, you also have to add a caption that best fits the photo for it to qualify. And please add the caption above your photo in bold so it is easily found and read.

Given the subject/theme the captions are expected to be something funny and fit the action captured in you photo. And lets keep the captions clean (no No-No words).

The prize for this month's competition will be donated by Wendy (Honesty). It will be a $20.00 Gift Voucher from Winged Victory's Avian Mercantile.

The rules are pretty simple:

1. Only one entry per member per competition.

2. Please include a little info and names about your bird(s) along with the photo. It will be used
    to identify your entry on the poll along with your username. Also please give a little detail as to why you chose the subject(s) in your photo to best describe why you think your photo is the Cheekiest Ever!

3. No copy write photos. Please make sure you are the owner of
    the photo you enter.

4. Please, no photos that clearly endangers anyone or animal in any way that may be in your entry photo.

5. All photos to be entered in the competition need to be posted in this thread.

6. And the most important rule of all~~Lets Have Fun!!!~~

The competition starts today, the 1st of February and runs til the 21st of February.

The 22nd of February a poll will be added by Debra with all of the photos in order of their posted date.

The poll will run for one week and will close on the 28th of February, unless otherwise noted.

I will announce the winner of the competition and post the winning photo on the 1st of March since February is a little shy of a full month.

The winner of this competition gets to choose the subject/theme for the March Photo Competition.

So, let the competition and fun begin!!!!
    Last edited by Turquoise; 02-01-2014 at 11:17 PM.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (02-01-2014), Maddy (02-01-2014)

This one sounds like it is going to be lots of fun!

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Maddy (02-01-2014), Turquoise (02-01-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Oh this will be great! I'll have to decide on a photo to use!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Heres my Cheeky photo [Im not sure what cheeky means but I hear you guys use it ] Tequila "Im not thinking of jumping on that lamp again "really"
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

7. The following 7 users like this post:

Blancaej (02-09-2014), Debra (02-04-2014), Honesty (02-04-2014), kendrafitz (02-05-2014), Mare (02-04-2014), spiritbird (02-09-2014), Turquoise (02-05-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I know cheeky is a word not used in the US much. Please define what is meant. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cheeky

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Anyway I think I get it for cheeky. Here is mine for the month.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	1911

10. The following 6 users like this post:

Blancaej (02-09-2014), Honesty (02-10-2014), kendrafitz (02-05-2014), Mare (02-04-2014), Pinkbirdy (02-05-2014), Turquoise (02-05-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    I know cheeky is a word not used in the US much. Please define what is meant. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cheeky
    Ha Ha Dianne ,thanks for the definition
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

12. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (02-05-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Hi! I'm looking for my mom,,has anyone seen her?

I KNOW she's in there somewhere!
    Last edited by Mare; 02-09-2014 at 02:22 AM.

14. The following 5 users like this post:

Blancaej (02-09-2014), Honesty (02-10-2014), kendrafitz (02-09-2014), spiritbird (02-09-2014), Turquoise (02-10-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Mare ,I love that picture !! that's the one I refer to when I try to explain to Dave who Amigo is

16. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-09-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Thanks, Terri . I actually took this pic a few days ago but yes, he does like to see what's going, whether in the yard or in the house!