User Tag List

Thread: January Photo Competition (Baby Bird Pics) Winner

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets

January Photo Competition (Baby Bird Pics) Winner

OK folks I am happy to announce the winner of the January Photo Competition (Baby Bird Pics) is~~Steve (coltfire) with a photo of two adorable baby Eclectus.

Congratulations Steve with you winning photo. A truly awesome example of baby birds waiting for their favorite past time~~Food!

As the winner of our 7th competition, Steve you have won a $20.00 voucher to a bird store in your area of choice. And you get to pick the subject/theme for the February Photo Competition. The February Photo Competition officially starts tomorrow, Feb. 1st. I will be posting Steve's choice for the subject/theme in the competition thread when he lets me know what it will be.

The February Photo Competition prize will be donated by Wendy (Honesty). I have to get back with her on the site. I've slept since then, I know which one it is, I just don't remember the exact name.

Everyone, I give you the winning photo of Baby Eclectus!

~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

2. The following 3 users like this post:

coltfire (02-01-2014), Honesty (02-01-2014), Maddy (02-04-2014)

Parrots

Umbrella cockatoo,Goffins Cockatoo, 2 red lored amazons, blue fronted amazon, 3 black capped conures, 4 green cheek conures, 16+/- american and english budgies and babies (linneolated parakeets, parrotlets, crimson bellied conures, budgies, green cheek conures at any given time)
    congrats steve!
    Feel Free to Friend me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/feathersfirstaviary

4. The following user likes this post:

coltfire (02-01-2014)

Steve!

6. The following user likes this post:

coltfire (02-01-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    They were all adorable photos but Steve yours was outstanding!

8. The following user likes this post:

coltfire (02-01-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Yayyyy! Congrats Steve!
    Rosie & Kendra

10. The following user likes this post:

coltfire (02-01-2014)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Thanks everybody

Congratulations Steve!

13. The following user likes this post:

coltfire (02-01-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Congrats Steve!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

15. The following user likes this post:

coltfire (02-05-2014)