User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cochise~ Hawk-Headed Parrot

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    Thank you Wendy!

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    Oh man..I am a dunce...I just realized there are two Wendys!!

3. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (04-21-2013), roxynoodle (04-21-2013), Wendy K. (04-21-2013)

Parrots

Nanday Conure (Rowdy), YCA (Pete) and CAG (Miss Merlin)
    I'll watch the videos in a bit as my birds are just now waking up

Cochise is beautiful and I enjoyed hearing his story. Thank you for giving him a wonderful home!

5. The following user likes this post:

keepsmiling (04-21-2013)

Parrots

Thanks Audrey! Hugs...off to the bird show!!

7. The following 2 users like this post:

roxynoodle (04-21-2013), Wendy K. (04-21-2013)

Banned

Parrots

Hunter (YN Amazon) - Sam (Magna DYH Amazon) - Nikolai (B&G Macaw) - Ripley (GW Macaw)
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsmiling View Post
    Oh man..I am a dunce...I just realized there are two Wendys!!

Have a BLAST at the bird show, Carole.

9. The following user likes this post:

keepsmiling (04-21-2013)

Parrots

We did have a good time, thanks! Just got a few things. Some spirulina, some alfafa cubes I thought Elliot might like on occasion as a treat, some food for Kismet, a few crunchable toys for Cochise, and a big links toy for Holly{she loves those and hers is all beat up} The neatest thing I got were two beautiful small handpainted birds from Guatamala. I asked the lady to put links on them so they could be hung, maybe from a keychain, and she only charged me $2. for both of them. It was nice to finally have someone to go to a show with. She was a very sweet young lady.

11. The following user likes this post:

roxynoodle (04-22-2013)

Parrots

Cockatiels: Izzy, Quinn, Baretta, Zoey, Phoebe, Bailey, Tobias, Indira, Noelle, Sierra, Phin, Mayzie, Q-ie. Senegal: Paris - BGM: Alex - P'let: Sprite - Maxi Pi: Sembre
    It was very nice to hear about Cochise. I knew Yuna's story, but not his. He is stunning!

13. The following user likes this post:

keepsmiling (04-28-2013)

Parrots

Thank you Jaime!

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    So wanna send her my way? Hawk heads are my dream bird other then the blue throated macaw I have and then a black palm which I don't, they all just have this beauty to them I don't find in other parrots I don't know why we all have our favorites right0.0?

Very beautiful thanks for sharing!

Parrots

Thank you Justin!
    keep smiling

Akita/lab~Heartly, Netherlands Dwarf Bunny~Elliot, Fancy Goldfish & Loaches