User Tag List

Thread: the latest bird stand

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds

the latest bird stand

this one is amanda's as she requested the spiral staircase

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Debra (01-29-2014), gemini_84 (01-29-2014), Maddy (01-29-2014), Mare (01-29-2014), Pinkbirdy (01-29-2014)

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    thanks daddy, i love it and im sure the birds will too. cant wait to come down and pick it up

4. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (01-29-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    That's beautiful, Steve! Amanda, did the perch ever make it there?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    That looks awesome, Steve! Lucky birdies! (:
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    Yes it arrived yesterday mare, thank you. I only judt put it in today. They love it. Il try post pics tomoz if i can

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Steve you must be growing wings by now because you think just like a parrot would. The stand is just perfect!

9. The following user likes this post:

coltfire (01-29-2014)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Wow, great job Steve!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Thank you everyone. Im really enjoying making them and all the toys ,I've made so many new toys of late that there is not much room left in cages, but the birds are all enjoying them.which in turn ,gives me enjoyment

That's amazing, Steve. You have a great imagination.

Great job Steve