User Tag List

Thread: Marley

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen

Marley

Marley came with a horrible overgrown beak [first picture]. I am over the moon they could help him out Hes got to be a lot happier [now he can start being a bird !! } Second picture :th_chickendance I changed his diet ,now waiting to see if his livers ok.
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (01-28-2014), Maddy (01-28-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

4. The following 4 users like this post:

Debra (01-28-2014), kendrafitz (01-28-2014), Maddy (01-28-2014), Mare (01-28-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    His beak looks so much better!! That is wonderful! He is such a handsome boy!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

6. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (01-28-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Oh great!! It is amazing what the right vets can do for beaks like his and worse. Glad he found you and can have a happy life from now on.

He's a gorgeous green. I have always loved the colors of Eclectus.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

8. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (01-28-2014)

His beak looks much better and he is looking quite healthy Fingers crossed that his liver is okay!

10. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (01-28-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Marley can eat his Barley! Beak looks very healthy and so does he.

12. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (01-28-2014)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    He looks great Terri! I am so glad he is doing better. Now I got my fingers crossed that his liver is doing ok!

He looks great! The vet did a wonderful job on his beak.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    He's beautiful, Terri! Amazing job the vet did on his beak! How was this done?

Nobility Member

Parrots

[QUOTE=Mare;36593]He's beautiful, Terri! Amazing job the vet did on his beak! How was this done?[QUOTE] He took him in another room and used a dremmel on his beak.