User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arm Protection

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    My Peachfront conure has short nails, but they are like little needles when she is walking along my arm. She has all kinds of perches so she is able to keep them short enough, but they are really pointy and she does not accept me touching her toes so I can buff them. I may look into getting some arm coverings as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    My Peachfront conure has short nails, but they are like little needles when she is walking along my arm. She has all kinds of perches so she is able to keep them short enough, but they are really pointy and she does not accept me touching her toes so I can buff them. I may look into getting some arm coverings as well.
    Ever try these perches? The surface is smooth where the bottom of the foot is resting so it doesn't get roughed up there but the nail tips tend to be smoothed down a while longer in my experience.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...9&pcatid=15079

3. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-29-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I have one of those for my eclectus and Alexandrine. I might try the smaller version for Peachiegirl.

5. The following user likes this post:

Macaw Lover (09-29-2016)