User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many breeders on this board

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red View Post
    The don't actually pay too much attention to each other. The Quaker (female) prefers me and the Grey (also female) prefers my husband.
    You are lucky then, I have a couple of birds that are intolerant of other birds or people around me. And yes, please post some pics, we would love to see them.

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Welcome...nice selection of birds you have there.If your from the Toronto area...we may even know each other...I'm in Winnipeg.
    "Ivo"

Parrots

Breeder of Timneh African Greys, Indian Ringnecks, Quakers, Green Cheek Conures, Pineapple Conures, Yellow Sided Conures, Sun Conures, Black Headed Caiques
    Don't laugh...I'm not great with computers...how do you post them?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Dave you know me well. Think IRNs.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    It took me a while to figure out the posting pics thing as computers are not my strong point either so I am not laughing. If you check out the Help and Support section, you will see a couple of threads/posts on how to upload pics.
    Last edited by Dragonlady2; 09-10-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Parrots

Breeder of Timneh African Greys, Indian Ringnecks, Quakers, Green Cheek Conures, Pineapple Conures, Yellow Sided Conures, Sun Conures, Black Headed Caiques
    Okay, maybe in the next day or two I'll spend the time and see if I can figure it out.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Big Red nice to meet you

I look forward to seeing and learning all about your flock

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Posting pictures is fairly easy once you do it. See the above link in the text box where we type our post, well it's the third little box (from the globe image) it looks like a frame around a tree (at least to me this is how it looks). If you hold your cursor over it, it should say insert image. Then a box will open and you can choose either from your computer or from the internet.
    Give it a try and if you need more assistance, just let me know.

Parrots

Yes...I see that and that's what it says...so I'll definitely give it a try.

Thanks.

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    Hi everyone, I am a registered breeder in Ontario, Canada. Big Red you're not too far from me, just a little south. Looking forward to hearing about all the beautiful babies out there.

10. The following user likes this post:

Lady (09-15-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Welcome to Precisely Parrots, Quakerella. Given the name, you obviously breed Quakers. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and are any of them your "pets"? Looking forward to hearing more about you and your birds.
    Last edited by Dragonlady2; 09-13-2016 at 09:28 AM.

12. The following user likes this post:

Lady (09-15-2016)