User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many breeders on this board

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus

How many breeders on this board

This thread seems very quiet so Im gonna be a trendsetter or not.How many breeders are on this forum,what do you breed and how long have you been breeding your birds.I realize many people believe in adoption as opposed to buying from breeders.We are in Canada and with few exceptions, you either go petstore or breeder for your birds.Of course there are any classified but often the internet scammers sell lots of never exhisted birds .

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Atm im breeding budgies,cockatiels and eckkies.ive been a breeder for about 20 years of many breeds of birds

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Not many breeders in my state and by the looks of the rescue being quite full and many more birds on a waiting list it is probably a good thing here.

Parrots

Breeder of Timneh African Greys, Indian Ringnecks, Quakers, Green Cheek Conures, Pineapple Conures, Yellow Sided Conures, Sun Conures, Black Headed Caiques

Breeder In Canada

I'm a breeder near Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We also ship across Canada via Westjet.

I breed:
    Timneh African Greys
    Indian Ringnecks - Green & Lutinos
    Quakers - Blue Opaline, Blue & Green
    Green Cheek, Pineapple & Yellow Sided Conures
    Sun Conures
    Black Headed Caiques
    Hahns Macaws

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum Big Red. Are any of the birds you have listed, pets? Or are they all breeding birds? If you don't mind me asking, where do you sell the babies?

Parrots

Breeder of Timneh African Greys, Indian Ringnecks, Quakers, Green Cheek Conures, Pineapple Conures, Yellow Sided Conures, Sun Conures, Black Headed Caiques
    Hi Dragonlady.

I sell mostly via Kijiji but also word of mouth.

We have a Green Quaker & a Congo African Grey as pets, although some of our breeders are also tame!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Cedardave is a breeder who also lives in Canada. He will probably check in here....you two may have some things to chat about.
    How do your African Grey and Quaker get along? They are such different birds.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Coaccidentally, I may be called a breeder of cockatiels. I'm thinking of delving into the finch world, next.. . I love the itty-bitties..I love their voice. My problem would be letting them go to someone I don't know well.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (09-10-2016), Dragonlady2 (09-10-2016)

Parrots

The don't actually pay too much attention to each other. The Quaker (female) prefers me and the Grey (also female) prefers my husband.

11. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-10-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Welcome Big Red, we would love to see pictures
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

13. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-10-2016)