User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How many breeders on this board

Hello Big Red, I know this forum is so out of date and you will probably never see this but my husband and I are very experienced bird owners looking specifically for a young Timneh African Grey to welcome into our family. We have always rescued older birds but my husband has fond memories of being raised with a yellow naped amazon. We are desperately searching for our dream bird to raise with our children now that they're old enough to respect and help care for loving feathered family member. If you know of anyone or if you yourself have any clutches coming up of Timneh's or leads on who to contact we would be forever grateful for your help. We are located just 15 minutes north of Calgary, AB in a smaller suburb city called Airdrie.
    Best regards,
    Jane & Denis.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red View Post
    I'm a breeder near Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We also ship across Canada via Westjet.

I breed:
    Timneh African Greys
    Indian Ringnecks - Green & Lutinos
    Quakers - Blue Opaline, Blue & Green
    Green Cheek, Pineapple & Yellow Sided Conures
    Sun Conures
    Black Headed Caiques⁷
    Hahns Macaws
    Hello Big Red, I know this forum is so out of date and you will probably never see this but my husband and I are very experienced bird owners looking specifically for a young Timneh African Grey to welcome into our family. We have always rescued older birds but my husband has fond memories of being raised with a yellow naped amazon. We are desperately searching for our dream bird to raise with our children now that they're old enough to respect and help care for loving feathered family member. If you know of anyone or if you yourself have any clutches coming up of Timneh's or leads on who to contact we would be forever grateful for your help. We are located just 15 minutes north of Calgary, AB in a smaller suburb city called Airdrie.
    Best regards,
    Jane & Denis.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Unfortunately, you are correct in that there hasn’t been a lot of traffic on this board lately. Big red hasn’t been back for a while. There used to be a list of Canadian Breeders. You might try to find it on the net.