User Tag List

Thread: I've added 7 more photo's + a siggy at my photo album!

Parrots

1 female Double Yellowheaded Amazon named Beertje (almost 40!), 1 female Umbrella Cockatoo named Maxi (age: 4), 1 male Congo African Grey named Alex (age: 4), 1 male Jenday Conure named Jopie (age: 9), 1 female Pyrrhura Molinea (Greencheek Conure), Cinamon mutation named Kiwi (Age: 6), 2 male Pacific Parrotlets, blu mutation (brothers

I've added 7 more photo's + a siggy at my photo album!

Hello everybody,

I've added 7 more photo's + a siggy at my photo album!
    In total there are 38 photos and 2 signatures in my photo album now.
    I hope you take a look at my photo album.
    Looking forward to hear from you all.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Rita

P.s.: Plax or Honesty, would you be so kind to change the name of my photo album into "Rita Wien's photos of her birds and other pets"
    the amount of photo's isn't 14 anymore and I want to add more photos regularely. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Last edited by Rita; 01-12-2014 at 02:28 AM.

Hi Rita,

I have changed the title for you. If there is anything you would like to change in your album, just click on "edit album". By doing this, you will be able to change the title and description

Parrots

1 female Double Yellowheaded Amazon named Beertje (almost 40!), 1 female Umbrella Cockatoo named Maxi (age: 4), 1 male Congo African Grey named Alex (age: 4), 1 male Jenday Conure named Jopie (age: 9), 1 female Pyrrhura Molinea (Greencheek Conure), Cinamon mutation named Kiwi (Age: 6), 2 male Pacific Parrotlets, blu mutation (brothers
    Thank you Wendy for changing the album title and for the explanation how I can do that myself.
    I hope you liked the added photos too!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Rita

You are welcome Rita. The photo's are lovely. I will have a proper look at them later on

You have some beautiful pics in your Album Rita

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Great photos once again Rita!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield