User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another rescue from petco

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Personally I would be thinking about size. Rain is so much smaller than a Macaw. Have you been thinking about that?

2. The following user likes this post:

94lt1 (01-01-2014)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    I already have a greenwing, a yellow napped azon, a sun conures, rain(cinnamon green cheek) and two budgies ..so...I'm pretty sure I can handle it LOL

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Well, I say go for it!! Of course don't look at the long list of birds under my avatar.

Seriously I do think you are the best judge of if this is right for you and the Caique. I do remember you and your efforts with Jester last year. I read every word of your struggle to help him and your love for him even tho you had him for such a short time.

Good luck with your plans, the Caique if you get it and with other things going on in your life.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

5. The following user likes this post:

94lt1 (01-01-2014)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Sounds like it is the b&g over the Caique at the moment, right? Any decisions yet?

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    The b&g is abused..so yeah..here's the cauique..she's so sweet...someone needs to take the poor baby...

If my life would just settle down..I'd take her...:banghead: she's such a cute little doll...please...anyone in the southeast tx area..she needs a good home..

MAXXED OUT!!!!!
    Attachments Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1389389553962.jpg  

8. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (01-11-2014)

Parrots

There's nobody else down here?? Wow...

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Poor thing! I hope someone brings her home soon!!
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    As the crow flies across Texas~~Hmmm~~Nope! I'm still a long way from ya'. I'm up in the North Central West end of the state about 65 miles north of Abilene.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

White bellied caique named Meiko :)
    My dad wants a caique after I got Meiko and he lives in Denton county, so I'll see if he wants to take a drive.. You can that it's not a baby anymore though!! Poor thing If it were me, I would work on my marital issues before bringing another bird into the house. I don't know what's going on but you might have to give up birds if you are single again. Just my opinion, please don't take it personal.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Parrots

Out birds are our children..I put my flock above EVERYTHING.. if I were gushing blood, and a bird was acting funny...the bird would get to see the vet before I saw a doc..

But I understand your point..

This caique is very smart..she's just a doll..I hope you guys can get her..she's a cuddle bug...

And believe me..my marital issues are at the forefront of my "fix it list", I've never been the type to walk away or give up on people. I don't take marriage lightly, and I'm 100% vested in making sure she's happy..whatever that means for me..I don't care. I've given up a lot for this woman. There's nothing that she could ask for, that I wouldn't give her on a silver tray. If that means she wants a way from me, then she'll always have a special place in my heart, but I'll do as she asks. :thumbup:

As far as giving up birds...my job is unique in allowing me time home..but I always have my flocks best interest at heart..if i didn't , I would've scooped up this poor caique right away. Rest assured my flock is treated with nothing but love and attention..they are in the company of a person who loves them, every hour of the day.
    MAXXED OUT!!!!!
    Last edited by 94lt1; 01-15-2014 at 05:26 AM.

14. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (01-15-2014), Pinkbirdy (01-15-2014)