User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eucalyptus leaves/branches!!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Thank you so much Steve, for your words! Amigo lives, breathes and munches on everything in the vicinity of his world. Even though eucalyptus, and he, are not native to this part of the world, they both seem to have adapted. I sure would not want to hurt someone else's bird, accidentally!
    Last edited by Mare; 12-13-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I think we have this plant growing so many places here. It seems to grow like a weed! I will have to take a photo and show members and get opinions of whether or not it is eucalyptus leaves.
    Last edited by spiritbird; 12-13-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Steve, will my tiels and Lucy be ok with the eucalyptus? I sure hope so.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Steve can the parakeets consume this?

Parrots

Punky (Galah), Skittles (Rainbow Lorikeet), Mia (Sun Conure), Max (Green Cheek Conure), Tonks (Cockatiel), Tessa (Cockatiel), Lola (Budgie), Sid (Lovebird), Aussie (Lovebird), Johnny (Lovebird)
    My cockatiels and budgie eat it with no problems if that helps xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (12-14-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Hopefully Lucy can enjoy it. Since Ekkies live in Aust. & Euch. grows there I would think it would be fine. Hopefully Steve will chime in again.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    and all my birds love it and its safe for them. so for all your keets and tiels , eckkies, too's they will all enjoy

9. The following 3 users like this post:

Debra (12-14-2013), Mare (12-14-2013), spiritbird (12-14-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

OK I will get photos of the plant I think is Euc. and post here for identification. Many of them are in a frozen state though and bad weather again today.

Mare! I got my package today. So far they haven't nibbled on it, but they are sure curious! Thank you so much for this. I can't wait until they decide the new thing isn't going to bite them. I hope it will be a big hit.

12. The following user likes this post:

Mare (12-15-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Remember Deb you have to demonstrate by eating the new food.

14. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (12-15-2013), Mare (12-15-2013)