User Tag List

Thread: The Favourite Toy

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009

The Favourite Toy

Here is a vid of Oxy playing with the favourite toy. All 3 of them love this toy. They had been playing with it for about 10min before i took this vid and im spewing i missed the 3 way tug of war over it. The other 2 had lost interest in it at this point but you can see Oxy is still excited over it. Forgive my bad cameraship, i tried to catch prince and bruno playing to but they got a little camera shy.

p.s, forgive the back ground noise. i maybe 28 but i still enjoy my cartoons

2. The following user likes this post:

Wendy K. (04-19-2013)

Banned

Parrots

Hunter (YN Amazon) - Sam (Magna DYH Amazon) - Nikolai (B&G Macaw) - Ripley (GW Macaw)

Great rattle toy!! I bet it's hilarious when they're all playing with it together.

4. The following user likes this post:

gemini_84 (04-19-2013)

He looks like he is loving his new toy

6. The following user likes this post:

gemini_84 (04-19-2013)

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    it has been oxy's favourite toy ever since my 1.5yr old neice gave it to him when he stayed over their for a sleep over. She adored him, and kept wanting to give him all her toys. So glad she asked every time though, other wise the cage would have had everything in it.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    I know how you feel when trying to what you want on video tape. Im so ungraceful,and I useally miss it!! [ as for the cartoons Im sure your birds like it too }

9. The following user likes this post:

gemini_84 (04-21-2013)