User Tag List

Thread: Bath Time

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009

Bath Time

today i decided to get a vid of prince bathing. i think its hilarious that he was bathing in the small dish, when u can see ihave a larger dish for this porpose. oxy is still learning to bathe himself, but decided to have a go in the big bowl while pronce was in the small one. i got a little wet making this vid

i really hope it worked

2. The following 4 users like this post:

keepsmiling (04-19-2013), roxynoodle (04-19-2013), tidepool (04-19-2013), Wendy K. (04-19-2013)

Parrots

Nanday Conure (Rowdy), YCA (Pete) and CAG (Miss Merlin)
    Lol, sometimes my Grey does that. I see her getting in her water dish and give her a big bowl. Sometimes though she just keeps squeezing her rather large self into the water dish anyway.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

gemini_84 (04-19-2013), tidepool (04-19-2013)

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    its so entertaing to watch them. my guys wont get in the water fully, they just dunk there heads in, scoop up water and throw it around. i think they might have been elephants in a previous life.

6. The following 2 users like this post:

tidepool (04-19-2013), Wendy K. (04-19-2013)

Banned

Parrots

Hunter (YN Amazon) - Sam (Magna DYH Amazon) - Nikolai (B&G Macaw) - Ripley (GW Macaw)
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini_84 View Post
    its so entertaing to watch them. my guys wont get in the water fully, they just dunk there heads in, scoop up water and throw it around. i think they might have been elephants in a previous life.
    That was THE cutest and funniest thing I've seen ALL day, Amanda! I just LOVE how they squaled with joy. What cute noises they can make!!! Oxy, Bruno & Prince are VERY happy Alexes, and they are all SO very very pretty!

I bet they entertain you plenty.

8. The following 2 users like this post:

gemini_84 (04-19-2013), tidepool (04-19-2013)

Parrots

thank you. they are so much fun, never a dull moment when they are out of their cage. I love them to death and they bring so much joy to my home.

10. The following user likes this post:

Wendy K. (04-19-2013)

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    They are adorable!!!

12. The following user likes this post:

gemini_84 (04-19-2013)