User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One More

She is beautiful Dianne. My first thoughts on a name for her was Bluebell, but I like Daizy

2. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (11-16-2013)

Parrots

10 yr old Blue & Gold Macaw, Spencer (aka the evil genius) and 16 yr old Indian Ringneck, Edmund
    What a sweetie...Congrats!

4. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (11-17-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    WOW !!! Absolutely gorgeous !!! Can your other guys come out of their cage for you.
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Oh yes Chipper and Gypsy fly where they want except wherever my cat is located. I usually put kitty in the bedroom. My guys have perches in the bathroom for landing and they love looking out to the birdfeeder where the wild ones are. Daizy has never flown out of a cage yet so that will be one of my priorities (safe flying). First priority of course is trust building and getting used to hearing and seeing me. I touch her cage several times a day so she gets used to me hands a bit. She is only 7 weeks old now, but eating just fine. 2 weeks out of the nest box.

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Pinkbirdy (11-18-2013), Turquoise (11-23-2013)

Parrots

Umbrella cockatoo,Goffins Cockatoo, 2 red lored amazons, blue fronted amazon, 3 black capped conures, 4 green cheek conures, 16+/- american and english budgies and babies (linneolated parakeets, parrotlets, crimson bellied conures, budgies, green cheek conures at any given time)
    Daizy is beautiful, I love yf budgies! Congrats on your new girl!
    Feel Free to Friend me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/feathersfirstaviary

9. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (11-18-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Congrats Dianne! Daisy is beautiful! So happy for you!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

11. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (11-17-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Changing the spelling to Daisy. Did not like it with a Z. She is really coming around. Saw her eat for the first time this evening. She is not too good with navigation in the cage because she will jump across the perches to get to the other side of the cage instead of stepping on them. She gets to the bottom of the cage and tries to fly up again instead of using the ladder. The ladder use will not take much more. Best thing is she lets me touch her head and scratch. Neither one of my boys will let me touch them. Next on the list is step up and safe flying.

13. The following 3 users like this post:

Blancaej (11-18-2013), Debra (11-17-2013), Turquoise (11-23-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    congrats on you new addition, she looks beautiful.

15. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (11-18-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Sounds like she is settling in well! Time to add her to your siggy!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Nobility Member

Parrots

Thanks everyone. I will be updating signatures/making new ones when I get some good photos of her. Going to try flight training today.