User Tag List

Thread: Where does everyone like to shop?

Where does everyone like to shop?

We all have places we go to to do our online bird shopping. I use MSBS and Drs. Foster and Smith. Where do you shop? I am curious about those places overseas too. Steve? Wendy? Amanda? Pablola?

2. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (11-14-2013)

I always shop at Scarletts Parrot Essentials which is here in the UK or WingedVictory Avian Mercantile which is in the USA.

4. The following user likes this post:

Debra (11-17-2013)

Parrots

Norbert~Thomas (english budgie)....Melon (lovebird)....Molly (pacific parrotlet)....Junior (American budgie)....Minty (green rumped parrotlet)
    I love MSBS and Parroteelia and also I do a lot on Amazon.

6. The following user likes this post:

Debra (11-17-2013)

Come on, everyone! Christmas is coming up and I'd like to get some different web sites to shop at!

8. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (11-16-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    I use Foster and Smith as well. And Amazon is another good place. I want to try MSBS at some point. I also use Nuts.com for my fids nuts.

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (11-17-2013), Honesty (11-17-2013)