User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pico~Green Aracari-pics and videos

Parrots

Rosie the Galah, Kenji the CAG -1993
    awww! I love Aracaris, how lucky you are to have one

Those photos are adorable! I love how he's hanging out in your shirt LOL Is he cuddly?

2. The following user likes this post:

keepsmiling (04-21-2013)

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    He thinks he is cuddly..lol. He loves nothing more than to get in my shirt and lie perfectly still and quiet. If you don't let him do it he is a persistent pest with a banana beak!

4. The following user likes this post:

aliray (04-26-2013)

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    May I make a request that this gets moved to the new section, and I promise to stop being a pest.

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    such a cool bird! they just look unreal when you look at them.. you have a couple of birds i would love to have one day! your hawkheads and now this couldnt ask for much more!

Parrots

Thanks Justin.
    keep smiling

Akita/lab~Heartly, Netherlands Dwarf Bunny~Elliot, Fancy Goldfish & Loaches