User Tag List

Thread: Mare -- you ought to try this!

Mare -- you ought to try this!

Check out these turkeys!

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Cami (11-06-2013), Honesty (11-05-2013), Mare (11-06-2013), Turquoise (03-31-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    That is hilarious.

That is brilliant Deb

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Holy Moly! That is hilarious! Such beautiful birds, huh? I love their cheering section in the rear!

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    I know this is an old thread, but I missed it somehow. I just had to comment on this one.

Those turkeys are awesome!! I never saw turkeys play soccer before! LOL The cats much have been the referees, one tried to intervene one of the plays, but was sidelined. Those are some beautiful colored birds too.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~