User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gryphon-Blue Naped Mousebird

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    That is funny Antoinette. Many people come each year to another place I am a member of and ask for help, as their cat has inevitably brought one home, or they have found one some where. Thanks for the compliment.

2. The following user likes this post:

aliray (04-21-2013)

Banned

Parrots

Hunter (YN Amazon) - Sam (Magna DYH Amazon) - Nikolai (B&G Macaw) - Ripley (GW Macaw)
    Gryphon is phenomenal! NEVER even heard of those, and I LOVE all the pics and videos!!!

4. The following 2 users like this post:

aliray (04-21-2013), keepsmiling (04-21-2013)

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    Thank you Wendy!

Parrots

2 peach faced lovebirds (one is seagreen)
    OMG, that paper towel video is HYSTERICAL!!

He is SO cool, Carole!!!! Thanks for "sharing" him with us!!

7. The following user likes this post:

keepsmiling (05-03-2013)

Parrots

Thanks Kara. He is a pretty special little guy.
    keep smiling

Akita/lab~Heartly, Netherlands Dwarf Bunny~Elliot, Fancy Goldfish & Loaches

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Well thanks to you and Griffin I will be meeting a breeder later this summer and talking to them about what is needed and how to get started. I am also ordering a Mousebird breeder book.

10. The following user likes this post:

keepsmiling (05-06-2013)

Parrots

That is wonderful news! Keep me updated, and if I can help in any way, let me know. I can give you my number and tell you what I know. I can also give you Susanne's contact info if you would like. She has had better luck breeding them than just about anyone.{zoos call her for advice} Have you see her mousebird site?
    keep smiling

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    I love all of your birds pictures and stories, beautiful beautiful birds! He is very tame for being a mousebird, shows how much time you have spent with him!

13. The following 2 users like this post:

Kalidasa (05-09-2013), keepsmiling (05-09-2013)

Parrots

Thank you Justin!
    keep smiling

Parrots

1green cheek conure (Nika) 2 budgies (gadget and Diego)
    First time I remember seeing this bird. Very beautiful, like a jay but has a softer, deferent look. It's so cool how birds and humans find each other, how they just pick their people and know who's good for them.
    I love the pic of him hanging on the screen! What a doll!
    Last edited by Kalidasa; 05-09-2013 at 08:07 AM.

16. The following user likes this post:

keepsmiling (05-09-2013)