User Tag List

Thread: there are alex owners here

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009

Talking there are alex owners here

i just wanted to post something in here if some one new to owning Alex's came across this site they will know that there are Alex owners here.

I own 3 beautiful Alex's, and although im some what new to owning parrots in comparison to others on this site, I am willing to assist as best i can.

2. The following 6 users like this post:

aliray (04-18-2013), Blackhawk007 (04-18-2013), Copper (04-18-2013), Honesty (04-18-2013), roxynoodle (04-18-2013), Wendy K. (04-18-2013)

Parrots

1 ALEXANDRINE KOSH 1 INDIAN RINGNECK MERLIN 1 PEARLY CONURE STEEL 1 SUN CONURE ZAK 1 GREENCHEEKED CONURE PEARL 1 GREENCHEEKED CONURE JADE 1 CRIMSON BELLIED CONURE RUBY
    Hi I have an Alexandrine called Kosh who is about 3 years old now and he is lovely. He is by far the gentlest of all our parrots, the little greencheeks chase him out of their area. He has an Indian Ringneck girlfriend called
    Merlin who he adores.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Camille (04-19-2013), gemini_84 (04-18-2013)

Parrots

Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure, hatched July 4, 2012. Georgie Leona, Sun Conure, February 8, 2001-August 8, 2012 RIP pretty girl
    I never really knew much about Alexandrines until the parrot forum. They are my 'new' obsession! I fell in love with the posts about them. Feel free to post anecdotes and pics sometimes.

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    i could bore you to death with pics and anictdotes..... i have an obssesion and they pretty much all i talk about. i just love tgem so much

Parrots

1 x Alexandrine possibly male - 7 mnths old as at May 2013

Hi from Diesel

Hi There

We have just purchased an Alexandrine, Diesel. Think he is a male, but as only 7 months old I think the bird place we got him from must be pretty good to know this as he has only a faint neck shadow. Anyway we are learning abouts parrots as well, and he is a good teacher.

I cant believe how chilled out these parrots are. The only experience I have had of parrots at all was my mothers very temperamental suphur crested cockatoo...Diesel is just a little clown and such a sweetie. All credit to the place we got him from.

He LOVES toys. Oh yeah, you open a crisps packet or biscuit tray (anything that crackles basically) and he comes a running! He loves destruction. But thats fine because we keep him occupied with toys and treats to find.

Not very 'snuggly' but that might change we hope as he gets to know us.

Anyway just wanted to say hi to all the other Alexandrine fans out there.

This is a picture of Diesel and my 8 year old Charlotte. Diesel and her LOVE fruit iceblocks!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charlie and Diesel.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	749

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (06-01-2013), Honesty (06-01-2013)

Diesel is adorable and to PreciselyParrots

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Welcome to the forums diesel and mom!.

Welcome!!