User Tag List

Thread: 1st of 3

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds

1st of 3

i thought i would just check on lexxy's eggs this morning as i knew they were close,well to my surprise, i found one of the eggs half hatched, so i sat and watched the chick come out, such a nice surprise, sorry no pics as was not upsetting lexx.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Blancaej (10-24-2013), Debra (10-22-2013), plax (10-23-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    What a wonderful experience. How long did it all take?

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    it took over 3 hours

5. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (10-23-2013)

Parrots

Umbrella cockatoo,Goffins Cockatoo, 2 red lored amazons, blue fronted amazon, 3 black capped conures, 4 green cheek conures, 16+/- american and english budgies and babies (linneolated parakeets, parrotlets, crimson bellied conures, budgies, green cheek conures at any given time)
    Congrats! Its always so neat when you catch them hatching, it sure looks exhausting though!

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Best congrats, Steve
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Awww....congrats Steve. The miracle of life is amazing!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

Keiko - yellow crowned amazon parrot
    That's amazing, congratulations, looking forward to seeing some pictures of the new baby

Parrots

well i think i may of sorted out how to get these 3 through,today i made up a syringe of formula just to see if lexx would take it just 10 ml, well she took the lot and was looking for more so i made up another 20 ml ,and she took all that and then straight in to feed the chick, that was this morning, for lunch i mashed her food up and put that in the syringe , she loved it and went straight to feeding chick, so it looks like im going to have to do maxx's job and feed lexx until i pull the chicks which wont be until 2 weeks.she is still coming out and eating on her own, but very little,so ill just keep offering food to her every few hours.

11. The following user likes this post:

Debra (10-24-2013)