User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 10 Days & Counting & Coqui Comes Home!

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Thanks ladies! It is so nice you can share in my excitement. I will be sure to give you a play by play of tomorrows events as they happen. That is what is so nice about taptalk!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by Blancaej View Post
    Thanks ladies! It is so nice you can share in my excitement. I will be sure to give you a play by play of tomorrows events as they happen. That is what is so nice about taptalk!
    I look forward too it Tapatalk is worth its weight in gold in situations like this

3. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (10-28-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    I know it! I love smart phones & taptalk!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Blanca,what my kids do with the new Macaws . Is first they would go visit and talk to them. Then after they were more settled in [and dying to pet them]. I didn't want to take that chance. So now they carefully pet the heads of them with a big feather[and they seem to enjoy that].
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Parrots

Nice Terri! We've slowly eased into things with Savannah, too! She is a real sweetheart but I take no chances. All interactions take place with me right there.

The good news is, they are starting to play games with her and she seems to love it. I love to hear her happy noises when playing with the kids.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

7. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (10-29-2013)