User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New Bird Room Is Done!

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.

My New Bird Room Is Done!

Here is my new completed bird room! I just love how it came out!

Quincy Corner ~

Savannah Corner ~

Linnie Corner ~

Soon To Be Coqui Corner ~

Storage ~

Better View Of The Cutrains ~

So I just need a few things done and the room will be complete. I am going to get tie backs for the curtains so I can tie them back to let sun in the room. I just put them up yesterday. I will also be buying fleece to hang in the windows during the winter time to keep the warm heat in and the cold air out! I also will be removing the tables in Coqui's corner so we can put Coqui's cage there. And when I have a better selection of pictures of Coqui, those will go up in this room as well. Both Savannah and Coqui will have play gyms in the middle of the floor. Hope you enjoyed the photos!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (10-10-2013), Merrick (06-22-2015), wingman (05-14-2015)

Love it!! I'd love to live in that bird room. Those trees you got for the walls go really nicely with the paint too.

4. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (10-10-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Those trees turned out to be a perfect match! I love them, too!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Wow, Blanca it looks fantastic. You have done a great job! I love the curtains!

Parrots

Thanks Wendy! The curtains are actually shower curtains! LOL! I bought one to go over the door where Coqui will be, to protect the door, loved it so much, I decided to make them curtains on the windows.

8. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (10-11-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Your new room is so perfect! Have you noticed any differences in the birds since they are in the new room?

10. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (10-10-2013)

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Ok my flock and I are moving in!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

12. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (10-10-2013)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Your new room is so perfect! Have you noticed any differences in the birds since they are in the new room?
    Thanks Dianne! Just small things when they first moved in, but they are all getting used to it pretty well now. The lighting in this room is much better then in my dinning room and I think they enjoy that with the sun beaming in the room as well. I hope to tie back the curtains when I get home tonight so the sun can come back in for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyBorg View Post
    Ok my flock and I are moving in!
    I take it you like the room? LOL!

14. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (10-10-2013)

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Love the room. I don't want a bird room, I would like a 100% safe family room where we hang out with them until bedtime, then the humans can retreat to a smaller den where it is for the most part bird free. Right now at about 9 pm when its time for the teens to go to bed, Paris starts saying " Good bye now, time to go, good night!"
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

16. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (10-10-2013)

Parrots

That sounds like a good idea Shelly! Is that something you could do where you live now?

My buds have perches in the dining room and the new living room as well as the bird room. They are not in the cages when we are home. Usually on a perch somewhere hanging out with us. Since they don't all come in with me everyday to the store, it's nice to have a place where they can all see each other and hang out. Not feel so lonely. Once I get Coqui, it would have been a wee bit cramped to have all the cages in my dinning room. LOL! So this has worked out fantastic!

Paris is such a kick!