User Tag List

Thread: I finally got a date!!!

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.

Cool I finally got a date!!!

I talked to Coqui's current owner tonight and we FINALLY set a date! We will be picking her up on October 29th! Yay!! Finally, I can start counting down the days! LOL!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

2. The following 6 users like this post:

Debra (09-27-2013), Honesty (09-27-2013), kendrafitz (09-27-2013), Mare (09-27-2013), Pinkbirdy (09-29-2013), ShellyBorg (09-27-2013)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Hey that's really great news! I'm sure you can't wait for her to be home
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

4. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (09-27-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    . YAY! So excited for you!!

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Thanks Tony & Mare! It feels good that they finally committed to a date! And you are right Tony, I can't wait to have her home!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

7. The following user likes this post:

plax (09-27-2013)

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Such good news!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

9. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (09-27-2013)

This is fantastic news!

11. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (09-27-2013)

Parrots

macaws
    Awesome, countdown!

13. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (09-27-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Waiting is always the hard part of a new bird in your home. Is this bird a baby?

15. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (09-27-2013)

Parrots

Thanks Ladies! No Dianne, Coqui is a 10 year old female B&G macaw that I'm rehoming. She was up for adoption on PF way back in May. The owner really wanted me to adopt her but it was too soon as I only had Savannah for a month way back then. She found someone but it fell through. They were going to try and keep her at that point but ultimately decided it was best to rehome her. So they contacted me July 4th and asked me if I would reconsider. I wanted to adopt her from the start but hubby wasn't ready, but he changed his mind and we made the decision to adopt her in October after the owners MIL comes to visit. She was the original owner and lives in Puerto Rico and they want her to see Coqui one last time. The current owners have had her since December.