User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue Eclectus.

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    thanks Wendy for that link, i lost that link year's ago, and could never remember it, bar the blue i dont really like the other one's, there is a pic out there some where of a pure yellow one like the blue;s

Here is a video of the yellow eclectus.

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    thanks for sharing

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    They are ALL gorgeous birds but Lady in Blue is my fave!

5. The following user likes this post:

Debra (09-09-2013)

Parrots

I have my almost 2 year old umbrella cockatoo, Mina.
    I know this is an old post I just became interested in eclectus when I saw this wonderful blue one. When I look at the other blue one you know what I notice? So rare,beautiful and expensive and it's in a filthy cage!!! What a shame. No bird should live like that. I wipe Mina's grill off twice a day she walks on that and has to eat and play with her feet. It's the least I can do to see she doesn't walk on poppy bars. Makes me sad to see this little beauty sitting there in a dirty cage.

7. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-10-2014)