User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Eclectus.

Blue Eclectus.

How stunning is this? A Blue Eclectus

2. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (09-06-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Wow! Are they some type of mutation or just a rare breed? Absolutely beautiful!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

From what I can gather, they are a rare breed.

Here is a female mutation

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Also, beautiful! But I think the rare one is more stunning. That blue is absolutely gorgeous!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

I love the blue one too I bet they are very expensive!

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Wow that first one...I bet I could find a cage spot for that one!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyBorg View Post
    Wow that first one...I bet I could find a cage spot for that one!
    Me too Shelly

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    No they are a mutation, there are two breeders world wide,i have a post up about them, they are expensive and if I could import a pair I would

10. The following user likes this post:

@drlisaort (10-19-2013)

I would love a pair also!

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure
    Yeah there mutations and as steve said very expensive in the US one would cost $30,000 which is £19,200 here in the UK very pricey but very beautiful i would say that this mutation is for sure a rich mans type of bird LOL.