User Tag List

Thread: Hello from Noblemacaw

Parrots

Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched Aug 12, 2012

Hello from Noblemacaw

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on the form and just wanted to take a few moments to introduce myself. I have lived with parrots for over 20 years and enjoy their companionship very much. I cannot imagian my life without them in it. Currently I have a 8 month old Red Fronted Macaw named Valentino. He is fully flighted and has never been clipped so I have been working on flight training with him so he can fly freely in my home. Valentino is flown heavily twice a day to help keep his cardiovascular system in shape and his mental health happy.

I am currently in process of adopting a 8 year old Noble macaw named Sir John. Eventually his name will be Julio and we are going to be his forever home.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Macawfancy (06-01-2013), plax (04-17-2013), Wendy K. (04-17-2013)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Welcome to the forum, noblemacaw and Valentino! I'm happy you're here and I'll be looking forward to your posts and updates about Julio

Hello noblemacaw and we are very happy to see you here

Banned

noblemacaw and Valentino WELCOME
    LIFE WOULD BE BORING WITHOUT OUR BIRDS !!!!

Banned

Parrots

Hunter (YN Amazon) - Sam (Magna DYH Amazon) - Nikolai (B&G Macaw) - Ripley (GW Macaw)
    Hello there nobelmacaw and Valentino. It is GREAT to have you on board. HOW super exciting to hear about Sir John...I mean Julio (WHAT a cute name)!!!

You must be SO excited about bringing Julio home. I'm sure Valentino will LOVE his new buddy in no time at all.

Parrots

Nanday Conure (Rowdy), YCA (Pete) and CAG (Miss Merlin)
    Welcome to the forum!

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    Hello and Welcome!