User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did it!

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    got love the rainbow lorry such great little birds.

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    I am in love! Congratulations!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    We have a few bottle brush tree;s out the front and every morning the tree is full of rainbows, then you get a few coming all day but then the big flock is back in the afternoon before roosting

Parrots

Punky (Galah), Skittles (Rainbow Lorikeet), Mia (Sun Conure), Max (Green Cheek Conure), Tonks (Cockatiel), Tessa (Cockatiel), Lola (Budgie), Sid (Lovebird), Aussie (Lovebird), Johnny (Lovebird)
    I've never seen them in the wild we supposedly do get them down here but yeah, apparently I'm blind lol

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Awww, Skittles is soo soo adorable!! And her colors are 'To Die' for!!

Thanks for sharing the photos & we definitely need lots more of them. Your daughter is so cute with Skittles on her head. Hopefully they will become very good friends.

I've only been around Lorikeets & Lorries (I have no idea how to tell the difference) when we went to the San Antonio Zoo in Jan of 2012. They had a big round outdoor aviary full of them & a few other smaller parrots. Some were very friendly & the colors were awesome. My photos of all the birds there is in my computer that I can't get to work again.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

She's so beautiful! Such vibrant colors.

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise View Post
    Awww, Skittles is soo soo adorable!! And her colors are 'To Die' for!!

Thanks for sharing the photos & we definitely need lots more of them. Your daughter is so cute with Skittles on her head. Hopefully they will become very good friends.

I've only been around Lorikeets & Lorries (I have no idea how to tell the difference) when we went to the San Antonio Zoo in Jan of 2012. They had a big round outdoor aviary full of them & a few other smaller parrots. Some were very friendly & the colors were awesome. My photos of all the birds there is in my computer that I can't get to work again.
    De i know what you mean about old computers , i have my old one that no longer shows the monitor any i need that plug fixed , but the photo's i have on there would blow you away,i have so many of my property with all the wild birds not just those couple i put up before, photo's of flocks that came in at a time, and the variety of birds are amazing, one day ill get it fixed and soon i have so much on that one.

Parrots

Punky (Galah), Skittles (Rainbow Lorikeet), Mia (Sun Conure), Max (Green Cheek Conure), Tonks (Cockatiel), Tessa (Cockatiel), Lola (Budgie), Sid (Lovebird), Aussie (Lovebird), Johnny (Lovebird)
    DNA came back today and Skittles is a boy better stop calling her a pretty girl now I suppose lol

9. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (09-02-2013)

Skittles is beautiful

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Ahhh, well at least you picked a great name that fits a boy too!

I can't wait to watch this little cutie grow up. It is going to be fun to get to know a species I know nothing about.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~