User Tag List

Thread: I am a rescue bird

Parrots

B and G: Sparky, Red Fronted macaw: Jax, RBC: Pretty

I am a rescue bird

I know this one has been posted before, but it really spoke to me today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rescue birs.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	1187

2. The following 7 users like this post:

Debra (09-02-2013), Honesty (08-27-2013), jacksmom (09-02-2013), kendrafitz (09-02-2013), Mare (08-31-2013), ShellyBorg (09-02-2013), Turquoise (09-02-2013)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    That is a very endearing one Elizabeth. It bears a great truth and touches so many of our members and their flocks. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

Conure
    How beautiful and so true. I have a rescue and he is the best thing in my life. I am blessed because of him.

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    This always makes me cry, Danny, Demon and Spirit are all rescues. I would not part with them for the world!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    I've always loved this. Thanks for sharing it again!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield