User Tag List

Thread: Happy birthdays my 3 amigo's

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009

Happy birthdays my 3 amigo's

I dont know the exact hatch dates of my beautiful buddies, but i do know that they all hatched in August. Every one told me to just pick a date,so i did. 25th August is the birthday of my 3 amigo's.
    I picked the 25th as everything that has gone right in my life lately happened on the 25th. Anniversary is the 25th May, BF's B'day is 25th July, Got engaged on the 25th October, had my engagement party on the 25th June so it only goes to say that this is a good date.

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OXY, BRUNO AND PRINCE.
    My baby Oxy is now the big 1 and has lost his baby eyes

Bruno is 2

and Prince is 4.

unfortunately i dont have any baby pics of prince and bruno as they were rehomed, but i do have some of oxy from after i bought him home at 11 weeks.

that was oxy's first shower in my care
    the cage that oxy is in in the pics was leant to me by the breeder as the cage i ordered had been delayed on arrival. i hated using it and he was only in it at night.
    Last edited by gemini_84; 08-24-2013 at 11:07 PM.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (09-07-2013), Turquoise (08-25-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Awww ....happy hatch day guys! Sounds like the 25th is the perfect day!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Oxy, Bruno and Prince

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Happy Happy HatchDay Oxy, Bruno & Prince!!!

Oxy's baby photos are so adorable. Baby birds are always so chubby looking before they begin to streamline into their svelte adult plumes.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Happy hatchday Oxy, Bruno, and Prince!

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Happy B/Day the 3 amigo's i know you all got spoiled , but did mummy bake you all a birdy cake today, no she went to the beach. lol