User Tag List

Thread: Any bird boarding facilities in the UK?

Parrots

Merlin & Charlie the Senegals, Brucie & Lucie the Budgies!

Any bird boarding facilities in the UK?

If anyone can let me know of any, any where in the UK (I'm Cheshire based, but I thought we could make a list anyway!) would be real handy to know.

Looking at going abroad for a week or so and I can entrust the safety of all my other pets... just not Merlin, what with his disability and needyness, I need someone who really knows what they're doing and who can tolerate a good bite.

Anyone got any idea? Going to ring my vet tomorrow and ask her if she knows of anywhere too, but I think I may have already asked...

I do know of a very good boarding place for Birds but it is based here in Devon. It is called Castleford Pet Centre in Coombe Fishacre, Newton Abbot.
    I can highly recommend them. They have a website if you want to look them up.

Parrots

Merlin & Charlie the Senegals, Brucie & Lucie the Budgies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honesty View Post
    I do know of a very good boarding place for Birds but it is based here in Devon. It is called Castleford Pet Centre in Coombe Fishacre, Newton Abbot.
    I can highly recommend them. They have a website if you want to look them up.
    Bit too far for me, but might help someone else. Thanks

4. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (08-15-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    If you get Parrots magazine I see adds in the back of the magazine. I see an add for The Parrot Hotel Tel 01530 451682 and another Parrot Holiday Home Tel. 01306 884569 (Surry) Hope this helps out.