User Tag List

Thread: Stolen Parrots in California

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets

Stolen Parrots in California

Saw this on FB a few mins ago. The date is from the middle of July, but it didn't say they have been found yet. Thought I'd share it here so more folks can be on the lookout for unusually cheap or good deals should the culprits try to make a quick sale. I do hope they are found and returned in good shape. Who knows what kind of people have them or if they even know how to care for birds of this magnitude.

EDIT (6/24/14):

The OP has apparently deleted or moved her original image from its source location. I have located a very low quality image of the same alert notification on the stolen birds and added it above. Unfortunately the text on the image is impossible to read. It's the best I can do for now.

-plax
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Ohh, how sad! What scumbags to do such a thing!! I hope they get there babies back safe! I said that I wasn't going to look at birds on CL anymore but I will keep a look out, now.

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    That is terrible! I couldn't imagine having my baby birdies stolen. Why does there have to be such nasty people in the world! I really hope they get them back.

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

There certainly are some nasty people in this world I hope they manage to find them!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    De'Andrea: Will you please post a link to the notice about the stolen birds? The image you've embedded isn't of the best quality, making difficult to read the text. Thanks
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    I don't have a link for this. It was from a "liked" page timeline I have on FaceBook. I have to go to work in a few mins. so i don't have time to go find the FB link to the page given my slow internet. I will repost it in large & see if it is big enough to read. it does have a phone number on this so I figured if anyone needed more info they could call it.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise View Post
    I don't have a link for this. It was from a "liked" page timeline I have on FaceBook. I have to go to work in a few mins. so i don't have time to go find the FB link to the page given my slow internet. I will repost it in large & see if it is big enough to read. it does have a phone number on this so I figured if anyone needed more info they could call it.
    The larger image is fine. I've used it to replace the smaller one in your OP, then deleted the image from your most recent message. So it's all good now .

Thanks De'Andrea!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!