User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sassy IN her new cage!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    I understand too,why Goffins need a big cage .Pearl is the most bounciest ,acrobatic thing I ever saw.
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (08-04-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbirdy View Post
    I understand too,why Goffins need a big cage .Pearl is the most bounciest ,acrobatic thing I ever saw.
    aka, SPAZ! (I say that affectionately)
    Last edited by Mare; 08-04-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Goffins sound like macaws. At least like my Roscoe, he is the busiest bird I've ever owned. Much more active than Ruby Jewel, she doesn't play with toys much & doesn't like to swing. Roscoe swings upside down, goes from one limb to the next and makes me tired just watching him.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (01-06-2017), Mare (08-04-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Maybe like children, they are all different. Amigo is nowhere near the energy level of Sassy. It seems like she eats more than he does, too. Maybe this is why!?

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (01-06-2017), Turquoise (08-04-2013)

Parrots

White bellied caique named Meiko :)
    Wow, that is one big cage!!!! I thought Meiko's cage was big, but holy crap!! You must have a big house to have room for that!!! Haha I'm glad Sassy is liking it You such a good parront

9. The following user likes this post:

Mare (08-11-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Thank you Jade! Our house isn't that big and now it seems even smaller but it's worth it to see her loving her cage! She's actually out of it more than she is in. I put her in if we are too busy, running around.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hey @Mare,

By chance do you still have that swing? Is it or was it a rope swing? If not what was or is it like? We are currently awaiting Lady's new cage and that swing looks like fun.

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (01-06-2017), Quakerella (01-08-2017)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Hi, Alice! You've just reminded me to order another one, I had forgotten how much she enjoyed that swing! I forget where exactly I bought that..I'm thinking the pet store in the city where I shop. It was heavy wire in the center covered in rope. She ended up chewing it to bits. I think Lady would love one, maybe a bit larger for her, though

14. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-06-2017), Lady (01-08-2017), Quakerella (01-08-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I agree, I think she would like one too. I'm thinking about getting one for the new cage, there should be enough space for it. Glad to remind you of the fun Sassy had with hers, when you get her new one please let me know what it is called so I can do some research and see if they are available online. Thanks .

16. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-08-2017), Quakerella (01-08-2017)