User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please keep an eye out

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Oh NO! I'm praying for Mara and Erin to find each other. Please keep us posted Paul. (I might add, that wasn't a very smart move on dad's part ).

2. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (07-26-2013)

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure
    I know not exactly the best move to make when she was already scared from loosing her footing in the first place and i will be sure to keep you all up to date.

Parrots

B and G: Sparky, Red Fronted macaw: Jax, RBC: Pretty
    I grew up in Lusby, my family still lives there. I posted to FB and added a picture of my own guy. I hope that Mara gets Erin back. I will mention that this is not the first time this has happened with Erin. I do hope she chooses to work with her in harness in the future.

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure
    I just wouldn't dream off letting any of my birds free fly as you never know weather there going to just take off or get spooked but i did not know that mara has lost erin before maybe this time it will be lesson learned and she will harness train her if she get's her back.

6. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-27-2013)

Parrots

Yeah, i just hope for the birds sake she is found safe and sound. Im sure that all my Lusby friends will be on the lookout and spread the word. I have had the horror of having my bird fly off from a stupid mistake. Thankfully I got her back and lesson learned its frustrating when to watch someone make the same mistake over and over again.

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (07-26-2013), Turquoise (07-27-2013)

Parrots

I have my head screwed on right and the only time the birds are out without a harness is when in the house and all windows and doors are shut i couldn't imagine the hurt one must feel if there beloved bird just fly's off and not knowing if your ever going to see them again i am looking to buy a very large aviary so all three of my birds well i say three it will be three in sepember when i get keko so they will have the freedom to fly around outside without being restricted to a harness.

10. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-27-2013)

Parrots

I get that, I've been looking for an aviary for some time. I would love for my birds to have that freedom. No aviary is going to allow my b&g fly, but I will be looking into free flying her in an indoor arena for horses. I know it can be so easy to make a mistake unjust hope that we learn from them.

12. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-27-2013)

Parrots

Indeed i made the mistake of letting jinx to bite thankfully i fixed that problem before it got worse than it already was now he's a good boy.

I too remember Mara losing Erin once before! Lucky she got her back and we can only hope that this will be the case again this time! I so hope if she gets Erin back that she uses a harness in future!

I would not dream of taking Codie outside without any restraint! There is now way I could get a harness on him I take him out there in his travel cage and even put an extra lock on the door, incase he manages to lift the latch. I am just totally paranoid over losing him outside!

I would also love to have an aviary built for him to fly about in outside

15. The following 2 users like this post:

merlinsmom13 (07-27-2013), Turquoise (07-27-2013)

Parrots

I am looking for a very large one as there will be the 3 of them in it georgie and jinx get along fine together and love hanging out it's just going to be a case of getting them to accept keko which will take some time aswell but for the time being the aviary will be sectioned off jinx and georgie on one side and keko on the other this is just during warm days in the house they will be in there own cages next to one another and i'm sure at some point you will get codie on a harness wendy i never thought it would happen with jinx but he seemed to love it.