User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please keep an eye out

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure

Please keep an eye out

For all those who use to be members on PF and knew mara wentz she had a red fronted macaw named erin mara has just told me that she was transporting erin to her screen house when erin lost her footing and got scared she then flew up into a tree mara has just told me that her dad tried to scare erin out of the tree to get her back down to mara by setting off a bottle rocket which scared eirn even more and she sadly flew off if anyone in the lushby maryland area could keep a look out for her and prey that she is safely returned to mara who loves her dearly i have included a picture so you know what erin looks like let's get this sweet bird home to her loving parronts.

Last edited by ConureGuy; 07-25-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    I'm so sorry to hear about this. One thing I should note though is that Erin is a Red-fronted Macaw. They resemble a Military Macaw, but they're somewhat smaller. Hopefully Erin can be located soon!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure
    Thanks for the info plax and i do hope she is found also

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    I know a few folks on FB who live in Maryland. Not sure how close to Mara, but I will put it on my group page to be on the look out for Erin. I'm way too far away to be of any other help, but I do hope she finds her soon.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Post this to Face Book. People will share it and word will spread.
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Paul: If it hasn't already been done, you might contact Sonja. She runs a bird rescue in MD and has lots of connections there. She's a registered member on a number of bird forum sites, including this one. Here user name is simply "sonja".
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

This is very sad news I sure hope Erin is found!

Parrots

Thanks wendy i will contact her about it i truly hope erin is found as mara is heartbroken that she has flew off.

9. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (07-26-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I am praying for the bird to return. I live in Md. but not close to where this town is in Calvert county.

Parrots

I know dianne i live in the UK but i will still do my best to make sure mara get's erin back just have to keep fingers crossed and hope someone finds her and returns her to her rightful home.