User Tag List

Thread: what's new

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009

what's new

i was just thinking that the "what's new" would be better if it only showed the threads once and not each individual post as with the games that are being played knock everything off the whats new list quite quickly

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    just go to quick links and hit todays posts

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by coltfire View Post
    just go to quick links and hit todays posts
    That's correct. And for a quick view of the 10 most recent posts you can view the list in the 'Top 10' panel at the bottom of the main forum page.

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    thx dad and tony, i found it

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    At Honesty's suggestion (and request), I've moved the Today's Posts link to the navigation bar. It's to the right of the New Posts link item. I think it forms a nice group of "new post" options near the What's New? tab .

6. The following 3 users like this post:

ConureGuy (08-15-2013), gemini_84 (07-12-2013), Honesty (07-12-2013)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    This is the latest information referring to current changes to what we now use to find new posts via the navbar links, including Recent Posts (formerly Today's Posts) and Latest Posts (formerly All New Posts):

http://www.preciselyparrots.com/show...ar-item-change

And as before, the Recent Activity tab will always bring up the live activity stream.