User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    de'andrea they are amazing. i just love the jewellery. you have so much talent

2. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-11-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    De'Andrea, they are amazing, i love all things Indian as that is my back ground on my mothers side.

4. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-11-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    De' - Your work is gorgeous!

Everyone here is so talented with all these great hobbies.

My absolute favorite hobby is photography. My favorite subject are my kids and the fall in VT! I finally dug out some photos of my favorite photo shoot I've done with my kids and I've taken in the fall.

This is a photo shoot I did when my son was just a few months old. It is one of my favorite photo shoots I've done of them yet. If I can get him to sit still long enough, I hope to do another one during the summer!

Last edited by Blancaej; 07-11-2013 at 02:06 AM.

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

6. The following 3 users like this post:

Mare (07-18-2013), Pinkbirdy (07-14-2013), Turquoise (07-11-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Here are some fall photos I've taken the last couple of years. I used to have a lot more time for photography before getting married and having kids. If I ever get my older fall photos digitized (they were taken the old fashioned way, on film! LOL) I will share them with you. I used to sell my photos years ago!

Last edited by Blancaej; 07-11-2013 at 02:08 AM.

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (07-18-2013), Turquoise (07-11-2013)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Blanca those photos are beautiful!! Your kids are so adorable & beautiful as well. I wished I knew how to really use my camera. One day I will look into a class I can take.

I agree everyone here has so much talent and ya'll do excellent work . I love seeing all we do & enjoy besides our feathered families.

I never really did much with my abilities. I sold a few items years ago mainly cause a family member had a friend who wanted something. This area I live in is not a tourist attraction & locals will not buy much handmade offered. I always took much more pleasure out of making something for someone as a gift they weren't expecting. When I put a price tag on it & had to make it, I felt like it was work & not a hobby. I work for a living for someone else. My natural talent is mine & I just like making things & keeping my hands busy.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

10. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (07-11-2013)

Parrots

I totally agree De'! Sometimes when hobbies stop being just hobbies its not as fun anymore! I've done a few weddings for friends. I enjoyed it. The people I've done that for wouldn't have normally been able to afford a photographer. So it makes me feel like my talents were put to good use.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Blanca! Those are wonderful pics! You certainly are talented with your camera.

13. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (07-11-2013)

Parrots

Thanks Debra! I capture the world as I see it.
    But what you do with cross stitch is amazing Debra!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Parrots

Mateo (BFA) Jayde (YNA) Buddy (QP) Molly (ER) Caster (FSC) Kaylee (CBC) Beebo (Tiel) Harley (Q of B) Bubs (RTC)
    I am a candlepin bowler. I do that during the fall and winter months and then I ride my Harley Davidson in the summer.

I also enjoy reading, writing poetry and cross stitch when I am not doing those things or making toys for customers.

16. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (07-13-2013)

This board has a lot of very talented people on it! I'm very impressed with all of you. Thank you for sharing this part of your lives with us.

18. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (07-13-2013)