User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobbies

Parrots

B and G: Sparky, Red Fronted macaw: Jax, RBC: Pretty
    I really wish I could sew, I can do basic hand stitching, but thats it. One day I'll make the investment and buy a machine and take some lessons.

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    ok here goes, hobbies include, birds,snakes, guitar, song writing, cutting opals and other gem stones, making glass beads and figures, air brushing, prospecting for gem stones. bush walking bird watching,'that will do for now. and i forgot about drawing
    Last edited by coltfire; 07-09-2013 at 01:14 AM.

3. The following 3 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-08-2013), Pinkbirdy (07-09-2013), Turquoise (07-09-2013)

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    without my birds my lufe is pretty boring, apart from making toys and caring for them i do enjoy doung nail art and its not out of the ordinary for me do my nails atleast once a day. I have over 50 different nail polishes that grows everytime i see a colour i like. I never do my nails around the birds, they are done in my sunroom inwhich the birds do not have access to. here are a few pics of some of the work i have done on my own nails. Maybe oneday ill do my qualifications andcstart my own business.

i had a little trouble tieing my laces

5. The following 4 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-08-2013), Mare (07-09-2013), plax (07-09-2013), Turquoise (07-09-2013)

That's awesome Amanda! I wish I were talented enough for that.

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    im glad only 5 pics at a time i have so many of her nails on my phone, and some days she will do them twice lol

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    thanks debra, although i do wish i had the confidence in myself that every one else does.
    Quote Originally Posted by coltfire View Post
    im glad only 5 pics at a time i have so many of her nails on my phone, and some days she will do them twice lol
    dad. it had nothing to do with the limitations of allowed pics, but purely my impatience to go through my photobucket account to find all my nail pics... these were just the ones on the first 4 pages and i do believe #2 3 4 were all done in the matter of hours

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Wow! Lots of beautiful talents!

I like scrapbooking, candy making (its my job but a hobby too as I love to try new things), my birds, photography, and travel. I'm thinking about getting into bird watching. A lot of bird watchers come in our area because we have a nice variety here.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

10. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-09-2013)

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Here is a pic of a Panel I made as a fund raiser for my local bird club.
    Attachments Attachments B&G stained glass.jpg  

“She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

12. The following 6 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-09-2013), Mare (07-09-2013), Pinkbirdy (07-09-2013), plax (07-09-2013), Rescued (07-09-2013), Turquoise (07-09-2013)

Parrots

B and G: Sparky, Red Fronted macaw: Jax, RBC: Pretty
    Shelly, you have a lot of talent, beautiful details.

14. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (07-09-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Beautiful artwork, all!! To me, hobbies are pleasure and hobbies that you enjoy, most likely, equal art! I like to crochet doilies, yeah, old-fashioned but enjoyable to me. I'll pull a few off the tables and post them soon!

16. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-09-2013)