User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hobbies

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Nice looking setup you have there Paul. I don't know anything about that kind of stuff, but it looks impressive.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise View Post
    Nice looking setup you have there Paul. I don't know anything about that kind of stuff, but it looks impressive.
    Thanks De'Andrea the turntables are only temp until my new ones arrive in the next few weeks.

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure
    Thought i'd bring this one back up you seen my turntables now i thought it was time for you's to hear me play this is live from last night at an event in durham it's only short as my mate who recorded it done so without the owner knowing so he ended up getting kicked out LOL anyways hope you enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/paul-haych-st...ion-25-07-2013

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    I can't get your link to work. It keeps telling me "Sorry we can't find that sound." "Did you try to access a private link?" "Maybe you should log in."
    ~~My Flock~~

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise View Post
    I can't get your link to work. It keeps telling me "Sorry we can't find that sound." "Did you try to access a private link?" "Maybe you should log in."
    https://soundcloud.com/paul-haych-st...7-2013/s-mwvGq That should work now the privacy settings are set to private so you need the secret link.

Parrots

That worked, I like it! It's freakin' awesome! Not the kind of music I usually listen to, but I do like all kinds.
    Last edited by Turquoise; 07-27-2013 at 03:59 AM.
    ~~My Flock~~

Parrots

I do enjoy mixing club tunes like example, sweedish house mafia etc i'm playing at a club tonight and will be recording the whole set so i'll be sure to put it up for you to listen to.

8. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-27-2013)