User Tag List

Thread: feathers

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D

Exclamation feathers

Hi, I am looking for feathers, any size or shape. Even little fluffy ones with color on the ends. If you are willing to send me some I will pay postage and send you back (as long as you don't just send me two or so feathers, I need to make stuff!) a pair of wire wrapped feather earrings and or a pendent. The more you send me, the more I send back. This is a chance to get a wearable made from your birds feathers while increasing my feather supple! If you have macaw tail feathers you would like to trade talk to me. I will work out something cool.
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

I will start saving them Shelly

3. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (07-07-2013)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Most of the feathers my big uns moult aren't in good enough shape by the time they get through wearing them. My kids wear them well! If I can manage to get decent ones from them I will be glad to send them to you.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

5. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (07-07-2013)

I'll start saving as well!

7. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (07-07-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    i use mine to make mandalas, but ill save you some and send.

9. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (07-07-2013)

What is a mandala? I've never heard of it before.

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    an indian dream catcher type but the center is full made of animal skin with like dream catchers coming down the side, they ward of evil, and i dress them up with the birds feathers,

12. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (07-06-2013)

Sounds beautiful!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I save feathers just for people like you! Do you want wild turkey feathers, also? PM me your address and they will be yours!

15. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (07-06-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Sure Ill send mine don't worry about the postage [I have some ,but will save more ] pm your address and who to send it to.

17. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (07-07-2013)