User Tag List

Thread: 3 spoilt birdies

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009

Cool 3 spoilt birdies

oh how i cant wait till august. all 3 amigos have there birthdays, oxy turns 1, bruno 2 and prince 4. so that got me thinking, what kind of mummy would i be if i didnt spoil them, so i am.

i have decided to buy them a new cage. i am buying them the XL Parrot Escape corner cage, the one like Tab has the beautiful Fargo in. I have a heap of "indestructible" toys on order, lots and lots of toy making parts inc beads, sheddables, u name itand foot toys.

i cant wait. i want to wrap them all up so they can shred all the paper but when i told my darling hubby to be he jyst laughed. looked at me and told me i was crazy. Hmmm wonder what he would say if i told him i intend on making them a cake??

oh and the new cage will mean they will get to spend time outside in tge sun daily, and not just when daddy is home, as tge current cage will be used for outside and stored under the house in the house/ carport.

bring on birdy birthday month......soooooo excited. once all arives and set up i assure u there will be lots of pics.

2. The following 6 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-04-2013), Debra (07-04-2013), Honesty (07-04-2013), kendrafitz (07-04-2013), ShellyBorg (07-04-2013), Turquoise (07-05-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    well how about spoiling daddy, i love you . they are so going to love there new cage and toys.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-04-2013), Turquoise (07-05-2013)

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    Look daddy... If i come in to some money around your birthday i promise ill buy you a new cage, some foot toys etc fir you. But i Don't Know how much room u will have in your cage or if they make foot toys big enough for you, but ill look

6. The following 3 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-04-2013), Debra (07-04-2013), Turquoise (07-05-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    oh gee's thank darling will it be an indoor or out door cage?

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-04-2013), Debra (07-04-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    You guys are cute! Lol. Your planning sounds awesome! They are going to love the new cage. Can't wait to see pics.

I say wrap the new toys.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

10. The following 2 users like this post:

gemini_84 (07-04-2013), Turquoise (07-05-2013)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by coltfire View Post
    oh gee's thank darling will it be an indoor or out door cage?
    hmmm id probably get you an outdoor cage 1 because they appear to be larger and 2 when your old and decrapate i can put you in the back yard and just hose you off....
    love you

12. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-05-2013)

I am sure they will be very pleased with their new cage and toys You will have to post lots of pics

14. The following user likes this post:

gemini_84 (07-04-2013)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Sounds awesome! They are going to love Mommy bunches after you give them all these new toys to go withnthe cage. I thought about getting one of the cages you're getting them before I broughty macaw boys home. I went with my dog kennel idea instead, but I really love the looks of the corner cage.

Dad, you better watch out. Baby girl will have the combination to the lock on your cage. I think a big gift to her is in order. Maybe just give your feathered grandkids a few new toys.
    Last edited by Turquoise; 07-05-2013 at 02:24 AM.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~