User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plax's YouTube Video List

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Most of the vids are of Salsa and occasionally Zaf and have kept us all amused here in Casperville. Am I right in thinking that Jack and Maynard are still waiting for their equity cards to come through?
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Am I right in thinking that Jack and Maynard are still waiting for their equity cards to come through?
    No, you are not. I love Jack and Maynard very much as well. I have shot quite a lot of video footage of them, too. It's just that I haven't published much of it because I typically only publish behaviors that attain a certain level of amusement. And therein lies the reason that you see far more clips of Salsa than of Zaffer. Quite simply put, Salsa is the king clown around here . So it's not an intentional double standard.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

3. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (02-05-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I didn't mean to imply any preference on your part, just that I would love to see Maynard and Jack as well if you have some suitable material.
    I think Salsa might have a contender to his Kingship having seen the video of Zaf hamming it up, playing with his bell above his cage whilst you were trying to do a video about Salsa, and also him looking over your shoulder made me laugh. A couple of great comedians.
    It must be like living with the Marx brothers, all funny in their own ways but like Zeppo and Chico, Maynard and Jack must have problems with being upstaged by Zaf and Salsa, the Harpo and Groucho in your family.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

5. The following user likes this post:

plax (02-05-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    I didn't mean to imply any preference on your part, just that I would love to see Maynard and Jack as well if you have some suitable material.
    I think Salsa might have a contender to his Kingship having seen the video of Zaf hamming it up, playing with his bell above his cage whilst you were trying to do a video about Salsa, and also him looking over your shoulder made me laugh. A couple of great comedians.
    It must be like living with the Marx brothers, all funny in their own ways but like Zeppo and Chico, Maynard and Jack must have problems with being upstaged by Zaf and Salsa, the Harpo and Groucho in your family.
    Understood. I've not shot video of anyone for a while, mainly because of too many of life's obstacles emerging over the past year. And I continue to face some huge ongoing challenges here, many of which tend to consume a great deal of my time. All of the vid stuff I've shot previously is on my NAS so I'd need to find some time to search through and screen it before posting any yet unpublished clips. I've noted your request, though. I should also mention that I hope you will note that Jack has always held a top billing position on this web site ... he's the 3rd bird from the left on our logo banner . And BTW, the Marx brothers is a great analogy

7. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-05-2016)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    And speaking of life's obstacles. How is the big boy blue?? Plax.of course..

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    And speaking of life's obstacles. How is the big boy blue?? Plax.of course..
    Do you mean "Zaf"? He's doing much better. His lesions are not inflamed anymore. They're becoming smaller and smaller in fact. Attitude-wise he's fine. He's happy, playful, and certainly mischievous... and he's been eating more. So he seems on a good path right now

10. The following 5 users like this post:

94lt1 (03-13-2016), Casper's 2nd best friend (02-08-2016), kendrafitz (02-08-2016), Lady (02-10-2016), Pinkbirdy (02-08-2016)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Ash and I were just rewatching the videos of Salsa with Maynard and Zaf. We were laughing at poor Salsas plight. He is so happy and everyone just wants to peck his head. I love how Maynard lures him in with wings out and fake regurgitation. Once Salsa has his guard down....boink!! Head pecked!
    Rosie & Kendra

Administrator

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    Ash and I were just rewatching the videos of Salsa with Maynard and Zaf. We were laughing at poor Salsas plight. He is so happy and everyone just wants to peck his head. I love how Maynard lures him in with wings out and fake regurgitation. Once Salsa has his guard down....boink!! Head pecked!
    Yeah, Maynard is quite the butthead!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    Yeah, Maynard is quite the butthead!
    We were crying from laughing. Maynard is so smart and so thought out. You can see him luring Salsa over. Nothing gets that Salsa down. Not even head pecks. You can see Zaf just getting completely annoyed and exasperated with the clown. But Maynard doesn't seem so much annoyed as plotting. Both scenerios made us giggle. Especially bc Salsa just pauses for a beat and keeps on being a happy guy.
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    Wow so many!! I just watched a ton with Zaf in them.. He is a funny guy! I'd love to meet a HY one day.. never have had the pleasure.

Funny to mention it.. There are so many birds I have never met in person.. Like a Lori, or a caique.. or even a parrotlet!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196