User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plax's YouTube Video List

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Oh wow Tony!! I'm like Steve, it will take me quite a while to get to watch all of these (the one's I haven't already seen) given my crappy internet stability I have out here in the country. What takes some of ya'll only mere mins. to load a video of a few seconds to view can take me 20 mins to get loaded.

I love to watch Salsa! And all the rest of your flock too, even Maynard.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Thanks De'Andrea. Even Maynard haha!

3. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (07-01-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Fantastic birds and videos. Thank you so much for letting us see them.

5. The following user likes this post:

plax (07-03-2013)

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure
    Salsa makes me laugh so hard i love his eagle bird wish i could get mine to do that lol

7. The following user likes this post:

plax (07-22-2013)

Great videos Tony I am only a quarter of the way through them yet! I love the one with Salsa having a conversation about an apple and the one with him singing and humming! Codie has been mesmerized through all of them so far

9. The following user likes this post:

plax (04-20-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I think it may be time for some new videos of the boys. Ashie has been asking if there are any new ones of Salsa.

BTW - Ash teaches Rosie to do wings up the Salsa way. She tells Rosie to do Eagle Bird. I will have to laugh if Rosie starts saying it like Salsa.
    Rosie & Kendra

11. The following user likes this post:

plax (04-20-2014)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    These are priceless. How wonderful to have video documentary of your guys. Thanks for posting them here where I can watch them whenever I want!

13. The following user likes this post:

plax (02-12-2015)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Very cool birds!!!

15. The following user likes this post:

plax (03-24-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I was having some Salsa withdraw today! Glad to have these clips to fall back on! Such a cutie!

17. The following user likes this post:

plax (02-04-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    I was having some Salsa withdraw today! Glad to have these clips to fall back on! Such a cutie!
    That's one benefit I have... whenever I'm feeling that way I can just walk over and have a conversation with the big red clownish boy
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

19. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (02-04-2016), Lady (02-06-2016)