User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Plax's YouTube Video List

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    I'd love to meet a HY one day.. never have had the pleasure.

Funny to mention it.. There are so many birds I have never met in person.. Like a Lori, or a caique.. or even a parrotlet!
    You have plenty of time ahead of you, Savannah. I'm sure you will meet many of each

Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post

We were crying from laughing. Maynard is so smart and so thought out. You can see him luring Salsa over. Nothing gets that Salsa down. Not even head pecks. You can see Zaf just getting completely annoyed and exasperated with the clown. But Maynard doesn't seem so much annoyed as plotting. Both scenerios made us giggle. Especially bc Salsa just pauses for a beat and keeps on being a happy guy.
    Maynard is a bit calculating and insidious. Salsa, OTOH, is friendly and fun-loving. He really likes each of my others. And Zaf has actually leaned to enjoy Salsa's company through the years. So they get along pretty well now. Terrie always said she was sure if I ever ended up with Salsa that he and Zaf would become great friends. They truly care about one another, so she was more or less correct. I sure miss her
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

2. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (04-26-2016), lolsavannahh (04-26-2016)