Thread: Baby is home!!!

Parrots

White bellied caique named Meiko :)
    Thanks everybody!!

2. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (06-22-2013)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Broke and happy is good... I always say that being broke is tolerable as long as the reason you're broke makes you happy

He's quite cute and beautiful Congratulations!

4. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (06-22-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Congrats, he's precious!! I'm happy for you, your wait is over! Please let us know when you find a name.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Hows the new baby doing ?

Parrots

White bellied caique named Meiko :)
    He's doing great!!! I'm trying to teach him to play by himself and just get used to my dog and cat. He's adjusting very well and he's getting used to my schedule. He isn't really eating his pellets, but he's eating veggies, fruit and his seeds. Oh, and Nutriberries!! It's so hard to get him away from me, but he's so cute that I don't mind too much. He spends a few hours out of the cage and then about an hour inside the cage before he gets covered up. My breeder said to keep him in the cage more than not for the first 10 days, just so he can get used to his surroundings and his new life.

Here's some more pictures of him!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372131291.996858.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	885

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372131304.636194.jpg 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	886

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372131320.416618.jpg 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	887

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372131349.441087.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	888

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Sounds like you guys are doing great!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    So Cute !!! Check out Sallys [if you haven't] online magazine.https://companionparrotonline.com/ Its a huge site but she truly loved her caique .

That's great he's settling in so well. He looks happy to be where he is. Thanks for the pics.